1. The President Director of Bank Utama _____ is being accused of corruption, will be taken to court.
a. whom b. who c. whose d. which e. where
2. “who is Ismail Marzuki ?”
“well, He is the Composer _____ many people consider one of the great Indonesia”.
a. whom b. who c. which d. whose e. where
3. I live in the town _____ he was born.
a. whom b. where c. which d. whose e. who
4. This is the latest news about the kidnapping of the richest businessman in town _____ we received a few minutes ago.
a. who b. of which c. where d. whose e. which
5. Hurricanes _____ are born off the cost of Africa often prove the most deadly.
a. who b. whom c. whose d. which e. in which
6. A person _____ comes to live in big cities for a few years usually notice that lifestyle seem to change very fast.
a. who b. of which c. whose d. in which e. from whom
7. I spoke the man _____ wife had been admitted ti the hospital.
a. who b. whom c. which d. whose e. in which
8. The letters was addressed to the lady _____ I met on my way to Australia.
a. who b. in which c. which d. whom e. to which
9. The oldest known bison fossils have been found in China and in the Himalaya foothills _____ an animals with all the essential features of the genus lived a million years ago.
a. where b. to which c. to which d. which e. from whom
10. “what is the pediatriciant ?
“Oh, it’s a doctors _____ specialization is treating children.”
a. whom b. which c. who d. that e. whose
11. These tourist _____ are Japanese, were among the crowd participating in the “dangdut” dance.
a. there are many c. whose many e. they whose
b. many of them d. many of whom
12. Participants of the state university entrance test, _____ are high school graduates frim Java, are competing for a limited number of seats.
a. a lot of them c. most of whom e. which
b. Where d. which most of them